Rosyth

From The Dreadnought Project
Jump to: navigation, search

Tucked behind the historic Forth Bridge on the north coast of the Firth of Forth, the Scottish town of Rosyth served as a major Royal Navy base in the Great War, being the home of the Rosyth Royal Dockyard, was well as the operational seat of the Battlecruiser Fleet and the forces covering Auxiliary Patrol Area VI.

Senior Officer

King's Harbour Master


See Also

Footnotes

  1. The Navy List. (July, 1931). p. 243.
  2. Boxer Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/50/83 f. 214.
  3. Boxer Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/50/83 f. 214.
  4. Legge Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/48/170. f. 574.
  5. Legge Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/48/170. f. 574.
  6. Walker Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/51/73. f. 79.
  7. Walker Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/51/73. f. 79.
  8. Crabbe Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/46/168. f. 169.
  9. Crabbe Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/46/168. f. 169.
  10. Landon Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/49/35. f. 18.
  11. Landon Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/49/35. f. 18.
  12. The Navy List. (July, 1931). p. 243.
  13. Boxer Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/50/83 f. 214.
  14. Boxer Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/50/83 f. 214.
  15. Legge Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/48/170. f. 574.
  16. Legge Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/48/170. f. 574.
  17. Walker Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/51/73. f. 79.
  18. Walker Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/51/73. f. 79.
  19. Boxer Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/50/83 f. 214.
  20. Boxer Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/50/83 f. 214.