Stephen Hewitt Sutton Moxly
Life & Career
The son of Reverend J. H. S. Moxly was born in Barbados.
Moxly was promoted to the rank of Lieutenant on 15 November, 1906.
Moxly was promoted to the rank of Lieutenant-Commander on 15 November, 1914.
Moxly was placed on the Retired List at his own request at the rank of Commander on 22 December, 1926.
World War II
Arthur D. W. Smith
|Captain of H.M. T.B. 34
10 Oct, 1912 – Feb, 1914
William G. A. Shuttleworth
James R. M. M. Crichton
|Captain of H.M.S. Express
3 Feb, 1914 – 30 Jan, 1916
Charles T. A. Bunbury
|Captain of H.M.S. Crocus
16 Feb, 1916 – 22 Oct, 1916
George M. Skinner
Robin W. M. Lloyd
|Captain of H.M.S. Berberis
10 Apr, 1918 – 27 Jun, 1919
- The Navy List. (March, 1913). p. 399.
- The Navy List. (January, 1915). p. 316.
- The Navy List. (December, 1913). p. 400.
- The Navy List. (October, 1915). p. 394c.
- The Navy List. (October, 1916). p. 393k.
- The Navy List. (June, 1919). p. 740.