H.M. T.B. 76 (1885)
From The Dreadnought Project
Revision as of 11:33, 11 March 2014 by Tone
125 Footer class.
In 1895, she was one of twenty-three T.B.s of at least 125 feet in length stationed in Portsmouth along with four smaller T.B.s..
Dates of appointment are provided when known.
- Conway's All the World's Fighting Ships 1860–1905. p. 103.
- Conway's All the World's Fighting Ships 1860–1905. p. 103. The date of launch is imprecise.
- Conway's All the World's Fighting Ships 1906–1921. p. 18.
- Annual Report of the Torpedo School, 1895. p. 62.
- The Navy List. (January, 1915). p. 401a.
|125 Footer Class First-class Torpedo Boat|
|T.B. 26||T.B. 27||T.B. 28||T.B. 29||T.B. 41|
|T.B. 42||T.B. 43||T.B. 44||T.B. 45||T.B. 46|
|T.B. 47||T.B. 48||T.B. 49||T.B. 50||T.B. 51|
|T.B. 52||T.B. 53||T.B. 54||T.B. 55||T.B. 56|
|T.B. 57||T.B. 58||T.B. 59||T.B. 60|
|T.B. 30||T.B. 31||T.B. 32||T.B. 33||T.B. 61|
|T.B. 62||T.B. 63||T.B. 64||T.B. 65||T.B. 66|
|T.B. 67||T.B. 68||T.B. 69||T.B. 70||T.B. 71|
|T.B. 72||T.B. 73||T.B. 74||T.B. 75||T.B. 76|
|T.B. 77||T.B. 78|
|T.B. 34||T.B. 35||T.B. 36||T.B. 37||T.B. 38|
|<–||H.M. T.B. 81||Torpedo Boats (UK)||H.M. T.B. 80||–>|
|<–||H.M. T.B. 81||First-class Torpedo Boats (UK)||H.M. T.B. 80||–>|