Category:Royal Marine General Officers
A list of Royal Marine General Officers with their ranks at the armistice on 11 November, 1918.
At the outbreak of the First World War there were two Generals, two Lieutenant-Generals and five Major-Generals in the Royal Marine Light Infantry; and one General, one Lieutenant-General and one Major-General in the Royal Marine Artillery. One general officer for every 1,548 members of the corps.
- William Thompson Adair*, R.M.L.I.
- William Inglefield Eastman*, R.M.A.
- Howard Sutton Jones*, R.M.L.I.
- Henry Brasnell Tuson*, R.M.A.
- Leonard Thales Pease*, R.M.A.
- William Purvis Wright*, R.M.L.I.
- George Grey Aston*, R.M.A.
- John Frederic Daniell*, R.M.L.I.
- Harry Lynch Talbot*, R.M.A.
- Herbert Edward Blumberg*, R.M.L.I. (Temporary)
- Gunning Morehead Campbell*, R.M.A.
- Archibald Paris*, R.M.A.
Pages in category "Royal Marine General Officers"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.