Early Life & Career
He was appointed an Additional Member of the Third Class, or Companion, in the Military Division of the Most Honourable Order of the Bath (C.B.) on 1 January, 1919.
Rear-Admiral in Charge and Admiral-Superintendent of Gibraltar Dockyard, 1929-1931.
- The Navy List (April, 1910), p. 279.
- The Navy List (December, 1914). p. 300c.
- The Navy List. (September, 1919). p. 721.
- Battle of Jutland Official Despatches. p. 45.
- The London Gazette: (Supplement) no. 31099. p. 106. 1 January, 1919.
- The Navy List. (December, 1919). p. 749.
- Mackie, Colin. ROYAL NAVY WARSHIPS.
- "Obituary" (Obituaries). The Times. Tuesday, 11 May, 1965. Issue 56318, col E, pg. 14.
- The National Archives. ADM 196/141.
- The National Archives. ADM 196/125.
- The National Archives. ADM 196/90.
- The National Archives. ADM 196/44.