From The Dreadnought Project
The Asiatic Squadron was an American naval squadron created in 1868. It was also referred, possibly interchangeably, to as the Asiatic Station.
It was replaced in 1902 by the Asiatic Fleet.
- Commodore Frederick V. McNair, 21 December, 1895 (with rank of Rear Admiral)
- Rear Admiral George Dewey, 3 January, 1898
- Rear Admiral Albert S. Barker, 20 May, 1899
- Rear Admiral John C. Watson, 20 June, 1899
- Rear Admiral George C. Remey, 19 April, 1900
- Rear Admiral Frederick Rodgers, 1 March, 1902
- Register of Officers, 1896. p. 4.