Pillau Class Cruiser (1914)
Two Pillau class light cruisers were completed in 1914 and 1915.
Having been ordered for Russia, they incorporated a heavier armament than Germany had typically been fitting to her light cruisers: 15-cm weapons on a par with the 6-in guns being used on some British light cruisers.
|Overview of 2 vessels|
|Citations for this data available on individual ship pages|
|Pillau||Schichau-Werke, Danzig||1913||11 Apr, 1914||14 Dec, 1914||Ceded to Italy 1921|
|Elbing||Schichau-Werke, Danzig||1913||21 Nov, 1914||1 Sep, 1915||Sunk 1 Jun, 1916|
|Pillau Class Light Cruiser|
|<–||Graudenz Class||Minor Cruisers (DE)||Wiesbaden Class||–>|