Minesweeping Division (Royal Navy)
From The Dreadnought Project
According to Dr. Nicholas Black, thirteen Royal Navy officers served in the Minesweeping Division during the war.
Dates of appointment given:
- Black. The British Naval Staff. p. 21.
- The Naval Staff of the Admiralty. p. 122.
- Preston Service Record. The National Archives. ADM 196/44/79. f. 79.
- Black, Nicholas (2009). The British Naval Staff in the First World War. Woodbridge: The Boydell Press. ISBN 9781843834427.
- Naval Staff, Training and Staff Duties Division (1929). The Naval Staff of the Admiralty. Its Work and Development. B.R. 1845 (late C.B. 3013). Copy at The National Archives. ADM 234/434.