Category:H.M.S. Britannia (Training Ship) Entrants of July, 1881
Taken from The Times.
- Robert Warren Johnson, 1,362
- Harry Louis d'Estoteville Skipwith, 1,349
- George Holmes Borrett, 1,322
- Philip Wylie Dumas, 1,293
- Cecil Frederick Dampier, 1,261
- Thomas Jackson, 1,241
- Richard Daintree Shaw, 1,224
- Alexander Percy Davidson, 1,194
- William Driffield, 1,191
- William Drummond Church, 1,189
- James Henry Chapman, 1,185
- George Lionel Grover, 1,174
- Thomas Charles Smyth, 1,174 (tie)
- Cecil James Reid Livingstone Learmonth, 1,163
- Basil Hew Fanshawe, 1,148
- Robert Falcon Scott, 1,141
- George Robert Mansell, 1,122
- William Wynter, 1,078
- Maurice Woollcombe, 1,068
- Alexander Gillespie, Colonial Cadet
When four candidates who had been nominated for cadetships failed to pass the examination, and another was unable to take his place owing to ill-health, cadetships were given to the five candidates occupying the highest places on the list of those who passed the test.
- Edmond Hyde Parker, 1,043
- Hastings Frank Shakespear, 1,011
- Henry George Glas Sandeman, 1,002
- Allan Frederic Everett, 994
- Randle Arthur Bootle Wilbraham, 940
- "Naval and Military Intelligence" (Official Appointments and Notices). The Times. Monday, 27 June 1881. Issue 30231, col E, p. 8.
- "Naval and Military Intelligence" (Official Appointments and Notices). The Times. Wednesday, 29 June 1881. Issue 30233, col D, p. 7.
Pages in category "H.M.S. Britannia (Training Ship) Entrants of July, 1881"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.